10 Apr Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Hub
While the situation is fluid, our mission and our dedication are not. Our breast cancer community and the families we serve are our top priority. Our breast health services continue to operate as normal. Any questions or concerns, please call us at 858-573-2760 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATES & RESOURCES
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): What Breast Cancer Patients, Survivors, and Family Members Need to Know
- COVID-19 – A message from Susan G. Komen San Diego’s Interim President & CEO
- Susan G. Komen suggests those at average risk with no symptoms delay routine breast cancer screening this spring
- 6 Ways Breast Cancer Community Can Reduce Stress During COVID-19
- Komen San Diego’s ongoing COVID-19 Resources (food, financial, stress relief, etc.) for San Diego County
- Breast Cancer Prioritization, Treatment, and Triage, Recommendations During COVID-19
A CALL FOR SUPPORT
We know these times are uncertain for many of us; but, the women we serve who are immunocompromised and low income need us more than ever.
Help us provide critical funds for our breast cancer patients and their families with financial aid for childcare, rent/mortgage, utilities, treatment assistance, gas cards and food assistance. If you can provide support please click here.