Susan G. Komen San Diego Race for the Cure®
Sunday, November 2, 2014
Balboa Park, San Diego
Today there are more 5K events than you can count. But none have the same impact on breast cancer as the Komen San Diego Race for the Cure. With $1 million invested here this year alone, Komen San Diego continues to be the County’s largest provider of free breast cancer treatments, services and support. Because of generous community support, Komen San Diego is funding:
- Diagnostic mammograms, biopsies, MRI’s, ultrasounds and more for women under 40 years old who have nowhere to turn when breast cancer strikes.
- Temporary financial aid–including rent, mortgage, prescription drug payments and more.
- Meal delivery for a woman and her entire family
- Intensive patient navigation–complete with emotional support for all.
- The world’s largest investment of breast cancer research next to the U.S. government. Right now, $42 million is at work to find the cures!
These services are needed daily until we find the cure for breast cancer. Please join us at the San Diego Race for the Cure on Sunday, November 2.
We Live Here. We Race Here. We Save Lives Here.
Questions? Please contact our Race Team, In Motion, at (760) 692-2900 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.